Call for PapersA copy of Call for Papers can be downloaded from here.
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit their one page extended abstracts, which will be accepted by email confirmation. All submissions should be original, reporting previously unpublished research results.
The topics covered include, but not limited to, the following:
|• IoT Developments and Prospects
• IoT Standards and Information Security
• Sensors and Sensor Technologies;
• RFID and Traceability
• Computer and Network Technologies
• Communication Platforms and Interfaces
• M2M Communications
• IoT System Integration
• Wireless Power Supply Technologies
• Data Management and Processing Techniques
• Antennas and Propagation in IoT
• Measurement and Control in IoT
• IoT Applications in Transportation, Logistics, Industry, Health, Utilities
• Smart Homes, Grids, Buildings and Cities
• Human Centered IoT
The forum will take place in the form of invited speeches, oral and poster presentations, and exhibitions. Prospective authors are invited to submit original contributions on their latest research findings. Only one page extended abstract is required in the submission for the event. The authors are invited to submit their full papers, after the event, to a special issue in Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, which will be subject to a normal review process of the journal.
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com